[Kc] Job Browsing

John Whitmore John.Whitmore at maryville.com
Fri Jan 17 16:24:08 CST 2003

Hello,

Well, I am the cause of the recent question about what types of mail are
appropriate on this list.  Without waiting for the response, I have decided
to go ahead and send an email to everyone.  I apologize for any
inconvenience this may have caused you.

I love Perl and would love to have a job working with it on a regular basis.
I am looking at my options for such work and would like to know if there are
any opportunities that anyone knows of.  I am looking at full-time,
part-time, independent and/or side projects.  If you know of anything like
this, please let me know.  I have heard about a card-game project that is
interesting to me, but I have no details or contact information.

Also, if others who receive this would like to see anything I hear back, I
will be happy to send them along.  If it is decided that emails such as
these are OK for the list, then replies can be sent to the list.

Thank you for your time,
John Whitmore