[Kaiserslautern-pm] CfP für Nordic Perl-Workshop 2009 verlängert

Sun Jan 11 23:06:18 PST 2009

Diese Mail kam gerade von den Organisatoren des Nordischen Perl-Workshops 2009

======

[Please forward to anyone relevant]

Thanks to everyone who has submitted a talk before the deadline. We would still like to get more speakers, and have decided to extend the deadline by one week, until Jan. 18, 23:59 CET.

In an effort to attract new speakers, we have also decided to open up for 20 minute talks in addition to the earlier announced 45 minute and 90 minute slots. Submit your talk today!

The original Call for Papers announcement:
  http://www.perlworkshop.no/npw2009/cfpapers.html

Talk submissions: http://www.perlworkshop.no/npw2009/newtalk

On behalf of the NPW Program Comittee,

- Karl Rune Nilsen