[Kaiserslautern-pm] Test Automation Training in Frankfurt 2-4/March 2009

Tue Jan 13 23:13:49 PST 2009

Eine Mail von Gabor Szabo weitergeleitet. BTW: Die Anmeldung zum Deutschen Perl-Workshop ist offen. Eine gute Gelegenheit, den Workshop mit einem Perl-Kurs zu verbinden ;-)

Gruß,
Renée

========

Hi,

I am happy to announce that finally I have a place and the
date for the 3-day long training on how to use Perl for Test Automation.

It will take place between 2-4/March 2009, right after GPW thought
not really related but I'll have then the opportunity to also attend
GPW and participate in the Padre talk of Steffen Muller and maybe
to have a hackathon on the weekend after GPW.

Details of the course can be found on my web site:

http://szabgab.com/blog/2009/01/1231876438.html

When I gave this training in Oslo, the class was full within
I think 2 weeks. While I think it will take longer this time
I hope I can finish the registration quickly.
The class is limited to 12 students.

If you are interested in further details,
please contact me by e-mail off list.

As this is a corporate course, if you know anyone around
you whom you think might benefit from the training,
please forward this message to him/her.

regards
   Gabor