[Jax.PM] [ADMIN POST] New member alert

Bill Jones spadesnihilist at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 15:33:52 CDT 2004

--- "McCarthy, John" <JMcCarthy at citistreetonline.com> wrote:

> [a jax.PM member posting]
> Well, I'm still here, but I gotta tell you it's kinda hard to miss
> someone you never see and hardly ever hear from.

He is right you know, we never do see any more Jay  =/

=)
(About YOUR post Jay...)

The reason for my double address of the admin post is to seed another
address for the list admin (my private admin address is jax [at] pm dot
org

That way if this list is ever not working for you I can still be
reached.  Hell, I only have 256+ addresses.

(esp since yahell has allowed me to have 100MB per each free e-mail
box.)

-Sx-

=====
-Sx-