[Jax.PM] [ADMIN POST] New member alert

McCarthy, John JMcCarthy at citistreetonline.com
Wed Sep 15 07:51:55 CDT 2004

When's the next meeting?

-----Original Message-----
From: jacksonville-pm-bounces at mail.pm.org
[mailto:jacksonville-pm-bounces at mail.pm.org] On Behalf Of Bill Jones
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 3:42 AM
To: jacksonville-pm at pm.org
Cc: jax at pm.org
Subject: [Jax.PM] [ADMIN POST] New member alert

[a jax.PM member posting]
[ADMIN POST] I've been away on a Apache/RH9 contract and when I
returned my Ultra 10 was dead -- so, after long painful recovery I am
back on-line.

I know no one missed me.  Is anyone still here or am I (just about)
alone?  :)

Anyways, the Jax.PM group has a new member - they can choose to lurk or
ID themselves (the membership is private and by invitation only,
sooo...)

If anyone has any business - please feel free to post your brains out.
If anyone has anything they want to say on the Jax.PM page - please
contact me with the relevant notes.

Peace.
-Sx-

=====