[JaxPM] Re: Beginner's definition ?

J Proctor jproctor at marlboro.edu
Sat Feb 2 20:35:09 CST 2002

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er J Proctor <jproctor at marlboro.edu> wrote -

I had this wonderful witty reply all cooked up yesterday afternoon, and
the sytem crashed.  Then, before things were restored, the campus lost
power because of the ice storm.  Ah, computing.  ;)

> Why a FWP Golf challenge, of course :)

Golf?  I thought Perl was more like Go.  You keep placing pieces to
surround the problem until there's no advantage to going further.

> > is listed as the group founder doesn't even appear to be
> > subscribed to the
> > mailing list.
>
> Can't make no assumptions - but you know that :)

Hey--if she's not on the list and she's not getting a copy to -owner,
it's her problem that she's missing the meeting.  :)

> > Hmm.  I oughta cross-post to a couple other lists that we're meeting.
>
> Yeah  :)   Especially if them there members aren't part of the
> neighborhood :)

You wanted to come?  Tuesday at 7:00 at the People's Pint on Federal St.
in Greenfield, MA.  See you there.