[JaxPM] moochka

JONES, WILLIAM C wcjones at exchange.fccj.org
Thu Jul 12 05:39:21 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er "JONES, WILLIAM C" <wcjones at exchange.fccj.org> wrote -

:)

Yes, but I suspect it is more to than the fact they are moving up Narwth for
a job -- I guess they didn't want the list to bounce them as their local ISP
account is being turned off.

Even though I feel I have a wondeful job here at FCCJ, I spent last night
updating my monster.com resume - just in case -- you never know when
something will bite you in the backside  :/

Sx  :]

PS - About the world...  I have heard that joke so many times, that I feel
it may actually be true - in a round about way.  Seriously, as screwed up as
the world has become - do we really want to 'take it over' - just look at
the maintenance issues, if not the huge clean up bill  :}