[JaxPM] autoflush

Nate Campi nate at campin.net
Sat Dec 29 19:11:40 CST 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Nate Campi <nate at campin.net> wrote -

I've been getting weird results with trying to turn on autoflushing for
filehandles. Can I just set "$| = 1;" once at the top of the script to
affect all filehandles or do I have to "select" a filehandle then set
the "$|" variable?

This is obviously when not using the object-oriented IO::Handle.

TIA
--
Nate Campi     http://www.campin.net    GnuPG key: 0xC17AEF79

The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the
stupidity of your action.