[JaxPM] RE: JaxPM - Jeff in Jacksonville

JONES, WILLIAM C wcjones at exchange.fccj.org
Thu Aug 23 12:55:41 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er "JONES, WILLIAM C" <wcjones at exchange.fccj.org> wrote -

> Hi,
>
> Since we are both in Jacksonville, could I come by with some of my notes
> and print-outs sometime?
> Which campus are you at?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

Sure :)   Also, if anyone of the list members are in Jacksonville, please
feel free to stop by - I wouldn't want anyone to think I don't really exist
:)

I am at the Administrative building; the Martin Center for College Services
(MCCS) (see my .sig block.)

Just call a couple hours or e-mail a day prior so I can make sure I am here.
BTW; I don't use Novell myself, we do have it here and I believe someone is
using it but I first must find out who and if they would be willing to allow
me to pick their brain - maybe; it depends upon what mood they are in and
whether they are *really* busy or not  :(

I'll let ya know;
Sx  :]