[JaxPM] Netware and Perl

JONES, WILLIAM C wcjones at exchange.fccj.org
Thu Aug 23 12:30:21 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er "JONES, WILLIAM C" <wcjones at exchange.fccj.org> wrote -

Actually I had placed this on my research list because I ran acrossed a
similar issue on cpan.org -- modules written for Netware are starting to
show up there - and they are not compatible per se...

And yes, if you wish to contribute, I have plenty of room on the Jax.PM web
site; also, if you would like, I will either help you get a CPAN PAUSE ID or
publish your efforts to my CPAN site (you will be listed as author, of
course.)

Cheers!
Sneex  :]