[JaxPM] Coding without a net

Bill Jones bill at fccj.org
Wed Jun 14 22:37:24 CDT 2000

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Bill Jones <bill at fccj.org> wrote -

While not 'directly' related:  Randal wrote about this in a Web Techniques,
Unix Review, or a Perl Journal - in any event, the answer you seek is at his
stonehenge web site.

I believe this URL will assist you -

http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/UnixReview/col30.html

UnixReview - I knew I had seen this somewhere...

HTH;
- FCCJ * 501 W State St * Jacksonville, Fl 32202 * 904/632-3089 -