[JaxPM] Re: BOUNCE jacksonville-pm-list@pm.org: Approval required:

Jax PM Moderator jacksonville-pm-list at pm.org
Tue Jan 25 17:48:26 CST 2000

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list;
Jax PM Moderator <jacksonville-pm-list at pm.org> wrote -

on 01/25/2000 6:34 PM, owner-jacksonville-pm-list at pm.org at
owner-jacksonville-pm-list at pm.org wrote:

> Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 18:35:58 -0500 (EST)
> From: Daniel Stringfield <dstringf at fccjmail.fccj.cc.fl.us>
> To: Jax PM Moderator <jacksonville-pm-list at pm.org>
> Subject: Re: [JaxPM] Moderator's comments
>

>> Taking into account that I've been on this list for about 6 months or so,
>> and only rememeber one spam incident, I'd say give yourself a break, Bill.
>
> Not only that, but it makes it harder to read after being moderated.

Moderator's Note Follows:

True.  :)

One good this is that I can insert my own
comments BEFORE sending it out...

Once I hear from a majority - we can vote on it.

Let's let it cook awhile.

There hasn't been a whole lot of traffic lately
anyway and I hear there is a competing group
which only does Perl on Windows.

Anyone seen or heard of such a group?
Bill Jones * Systems Programmer * http://www.fccj.org/cgi/mail?sneex

                                   ('>   Running -
                                   //\   Perl, Apache, MySQL, PHP3,
                                   v_/_  Ultra 10, LinuxPPC, BeOS...

The Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group is operated by -
Bill -Sneex- Jones ( sneex at usa.net ),
(NOTE:  This LIST is Moderated...)