[JaxPM] Moderator's comments

Jax PM Moderator jacksonville-pm-list at pm.org
Tue Jan 25 17:28:12 CST 2000

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list;
Jax PM Moderator <jacksonville-pm-list at pm.org> wrote -

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:14:38 -0800 (PST), Nate <nate at netimages.com>, Posted:

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:14:38 -0800 (PST)
From: Nate <nate at netimages.com>
To: Jax PM Moderator <jacksonville-pm-list at pm.org>
Cc: jacksonville-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org
Subject: Re: [JaxPM] Moderator's comments

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Jax PM Moderator wrote:

> On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list;
> Jax PM Moderator <jacksonville-pm-list at pm.org> wrote -
>
> Do you care?  Would you rather the list be unmoderated - and
> prone to being spammed from time to time, or would you
> rather it be moderated - to ensure things are on topic?
>
> Personally, after seeing how much work moderation will take,
> I think either a open list or a semi-private one would be
> best for me - a lot less work.

Taking into account that I've been on this list for about 6 months or so,
and only rememeber one spam incident, I'd say give yourself a break, Bill.

One extra spam message on top of the many we already receive is nothing,
so go catch up on your sleep ;)

The Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group is operated by -
Bill -Sneex- Jones ( sneex at usa.net ),
(NOTE:  This LIST is Moderated...)