HELLO? [Was Re: Weekly Perl Script]

j proctor jproctor at oit.umass.edu
Tue Jun 8 10:38:14 CDT 1999

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list;
j proctor <jproctor at oit.umass.edu> wrote -

> > Sneex, how many people are actually subscribed to this list?
>
> 8 (all hiding.)

Okay.  That's about what we had in Hartford when we decided it was time
for a meeting.  Maybe the offer of food will draw the other 5 out of their
shells.  Pick a date and place and make everyone on the list responsible
for the bill unless they RSVP (to the entire list) that they're *not*
going to be there.

If no one answers or shows, you'll have a nice supper at six someone
elses' expense. :)  I won't be there, unless it happens to be while I'm in
Jax visiting family and friends and I don't already have other plans.

What's a dstringf, anyway?  We know *you're* paying attention.  Hi.  I'm
j, the other guy is Bill (though there's a reasonable chance you know him,
if you're at FCCJ).  Introduce yourself.  Make some list traffic.  Some
people don't get nearly enough useless noise junk mail in their mailboxes.
I'm not actually one of them, but I'm trying to be helpful here.

The Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group is operated by -
Bill -Sneex- Jones ( sneex at usa.net ),