FCCJ has a job opening

Nate catenate at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 00:46:45 CST 1999

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list;
Nate <catenate at yahoo.com> wrote -

Since we're on the subject, let me mention how hot things are here in
the San Francisco Bay Area. I got a job just TWO days after getting
into town, and now I've started shopping around again for a new job.

I re-posted my resume on a couple job boards and within 2 days had two
interviews with good places doing only Unix and Perl (I spend most of
my time right now rebooting NT servers ;)

By this time next week I expect to accept an offer for almost twice
what I'm making now (which is not much, BTW) and about three times what
I was making in the service.

Enough about me, if anyone was kicking around the idea of moving out
west, now is the time to do it... I got out of the service at just the
right time :-)

=====
nate    catenate at yahoo.com
my infosec favorites -> www.geocities.com/catenate/