FCCJ has a job opening

j proctor jproctor at oit.umass.edu
Wed Dec 8 17:57:42 CST 1999

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list;
j proctor <jproctor at oit.umass.edu> wrote -

> If interested, see:
>    http://www.fccj.org/HumanResources/AdminPro/029999.html
>    http://www.fccj.org/HumanResources/AdminPro/026661.html

But Bill, I left Jacksonville on purpose.  If finding someone who wants a
job programming was as easy as posting to PM lists, I'd've mentioned
months ago that the Office of Information Technologies at UMass is
*always* hiring.  And the weather here is more interesting.

Of course, the cool client/server DBA/programmer job that will end up
sharing my office is caught up in red tape, and won't be advertised again
on the web site until after the new year (*ahem* unless someone happens to
room to myself when my student assistant isn't around, of course, I just
want my boss to stop complaining about how hard it is to find good help
these days.  :)

Good luck, though.  Maybe someone in Tallahassee or Miami doesn't know it
used to be "Fruit Juice College". :)  You might want to check the PM web
site again, though.  It looks like you missed Gainesville, Orlando, Palm
Coast, Sarasota, and Tampa.

P.S.  If any of you really do want to work for UMass, let me know and
I'll talk you out of it ...er, I mean, help you find more information.  :)

The Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group is operated by -
Bill -Sneex- Jones ( sneex at usa.net ),