[pm-h] JSON:PP compatibility issue with JSON::XS::Boolean

Michael R. Davis mrdvt92 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 15:07:53 PST 2016

Reini,The Cpanel::JSON::XS docs say sort_by "currently only (un)sets the canonical option, and ignores custom sort blocks."  That to me does not mean operational.  But, are the docs wrong? You are right, all the JSON incompatibilities have really screwed up Perl as being the go to tool for JSON.  This service that I have to write against REALLY sucks that it requires JSON objects to be sorted.Mike

      From: Reini Urban <reini.urban at gmail.com>