[pm-h] Thursday's meeting

Todd Rinaldo todd at rinaldo.us
Sat Nov 15 13:50:07 PST 2014

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 1:15 PM, G. Wade Johnson via Houston
<houston at pm.org> wrote:
> For those people who came, did you like this format?
Yep. worked out good. Gives a something for everyone. Sometimes just
one talk isn't interesting to everyone.

> For those people who presented, would you do it again?

Sure.

> A request was made afterward to allow the talks to run to 10 minutes
> rather than being limited to 5. What do you think?
The hard cutoff is entertaining but given some of us probably had
limited time to prep, I think extending to 10 minutes might be a
better idea. 5 mins is way harder than 30 mins for me to prep a talk.

Todd