[pm-h] July Houston.pm: Call for presentation

Todd Rinaldo todd at rinaldo.us
Sun Jun 22 10:39:39 PDT 2014

I have a partially formed idea I've been tossing around. There is a
ton of content online from past and present YAPCs now. Not to mention
other conferences. Often this content is coming from the author of the
feature / method being discussed. I was wondering if we could somehow
integrate that into a meeting with discussion.

The format might be:
1. We vote up and watch a list of videos people like (possibly clipped
to the good parts)
2. Discussion / Q&A of content.

I get that I and others could do this on our own. So I'm hesitant to
say there's value. I thought I'd throw it out to the list and see if
anyone's had any thoughts based on the idea.