[pm-h] July Houston.pm: Call for presentation

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Jun 20 14:46:45 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

It's about 3 weeks to the next Houston.pm meeting on July 10 at cPanel.

Does anyone have a topic they would like to present?

Is there any kind of topic you guys would like to hear about?

 * Perl beginner
   - we've had a couple of these lately
   - ?
 * Perl advanced
   - ?
 * General programming
   - ?
 * Open Source projects we should know about
   - ?
 * Tools/environment
   - we haven't had editor presentations in a while
   - ?
 * Security
   - ?
 * Hardware
   - doing anything cool with hardware and Perl?
   - ?
 * Something unrelated to Perl, but still of interest to the group
   - Mind hacks
   - Making
   - ?

Remember the quality of meetings is under your control.
It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how
smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
                                                  -- Richard Feynman