[pm-h] January Houston.pm Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Dec 29 12:35:53 PST 2014

On Sat, 27 Dec 2014 20:37:05 +0000 (GMT)
Robert Stone via Houston <houston at pm.org> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> "Best Practices Gone Bad" sounds awesome.  I'm certainly guilty of
> taking things to an extreme and this could be a very interesting
> topic.
>
> If you (or anyone else) is looking for a subject I'd love to see
> something on Try::Catch/Try::Tiny/etc and using a module like
> Class::MOP to generate your own exception classes dynamically.  I've
> been "throw-ing" myself for a solid introduction to non-eval based
> exception handling.

That sounds like a really good topic. You should add it to the list at
https://github.com/estrabd/houston-pm-topics-list

G. Wade

--
Virtual is when it's not but it looks like it is and transparent is
when it is but it looks like it isn't.                     -- Rick