[pm-h] Houston.pm leadership

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Apr 11 15:58:50 PDT 2013

I've recently been revisiting some what I spend my time on and I
realized that I've been lead of Houston.pm for almost 9 years.

I've decided that someone else might want to have a chance. If you are
interested in taking the lead position (or just finding out what's
involved) contact me, catch me at a meeting, or email the list.

I'm not really going anywhere, so it's not something we need to change
this week. But, I wanted to put the word out for volunteers.

G. Wade
PS. The source for the website and the tools I use to build it are
available on github: https://github.com/gwadej/houstonpm
--
"And so it begins"                               -- Ambassador Kosh