[pm-h] Special date for May Houston.pm meeting.

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Apr 11 15:54:56 PDT 2013

Michael Schwern is going to be here in Houston the first week in May
visiting cPanel. Since we don't want to miss a chance like that, we'll
be moving the May meeting to the first Thursday (May 2, 2013), so that
we can host him.

At the moment, we don't know if he'll be doing a presentation, if we'll
just be having a discussion with him, or doing another social meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you there.
The function of good software is to make the complex appear to be
simple. -- Grady Booch