[pm-h] DBIX::Class - blobs

Robert Boone robo4288 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 07:25:02 PDT 2008

I asked on the #dbix-class irc channel and got this reply:

castaway:
dbic does not do it, the dbd backend does (quote numerics that is)
iirc you may have to figure out bind_params.. I know theres a
patch/thing for bind_params for PGs bytea, but not about numerics
[also look in ::Storage::DBI::Pg for blob stuff
iirc theres a pg-specific thing for that too