[pm-h] April Meeting

Todd Rinaldo toddr at null.net
Sat Mar 10 09:05:43 PST 2007

On that topic,  I suggest we discuss next month's meeting topic now. The
meeting is April 10, 2007. As far as topics, I can't come up with anything
specific.

It does occur to me that most of the people attending our meetings seem to
be highly skilled. Maybe we could try a mini-hackathon if anyone was
interested. This would have to be RSVP to work. Maybe we could extend the
hours and make it a longer meeting? Start earlier? If this'll work for you
guys, then I networking and the room can be provided.

Of personal interest to me would be something perl6 related. I just got done
listening to Uri Guttman, on perl cast http://www.perlcast.com/. And there
was a mention of a "docathon" for perl6. Maybe we could contribute in this
way? We could learn more about perl6 and help with the cause at the same
time.

I'm open to other suggestions. I think this could be fun. What do you guys
think?