[pm-h] Satellite Locations

Todd Rinaldo toddr at null.net
Fri Oct 27 23:59:30 PDT 2006

Assuming everyone is cool with Fannin, I'm happy to work with someone down
in Clear Lake if you'd like to attempt a remote session. I'm afraid video
conferencing would be out for this session due to costs, but it may be
possible to setup some sort of Net Meeting combined with a couple of
Polycomms dialing each other.

1. Who has a room they could volunteer in Clear Lake?
2. Who has a Polycomm for audio?

We would have to test the Net Meeting portion in advance. Firewalls may
limit our ability to achieve our goals. If anyone has a Raindance or Webex
account their company would be willing to donate to the cause, it's more
likely we could get this to work.