[pm-h] Meeting location

Will Willis will.willis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 20:47:52 PDT 2006

HCC has been getting some positive responses. Why don't we give it a
test run and plan to meet there next month? Does anyone on this list
attend HCC (and|or) be willing to make the proper arrangements with
them?

And just for curiosity's sake, how convenient would the University of
Houston Downtown be for any of you?

-Will