[pm-h] Meeting location

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Oct 22 09:04:41 PDT 2006

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 22:47:52 -0500
"Will Willis" <will.willis at gmail.com> wrote:

> HCC has been getting some positive responses. Why don't we give it a
> test run and plan to meet there next month? Does anyone on this list
> attend HCC (and|or) be willing to make the proper arrangements with
> them?

I was planning on checking with HCC tomorrow or the next day (I've got
a little time off). I'll let the list know if I can get something set
up.

> And just for curiosity's sake, how convenient would the University of
> Houston Downtown be for any of you?

The only issue there that I can think of is the issues with getting
downtown and parking. With MetroRail, there are many alternatives for
parking.

Any other opinions?

"Very sad life. Probably also have sad death. But at least there is
symmetry."                                                -- Zathras