[pm-h] YAPC Sponsorships

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Nov 20 07:33:20 PST 2006

For those who have been asking (and those who have just been wondering)
I'm going to make an attempt to get our sponsorship documentation in
order this week.

The general plan at this point is to provide some number of sponsorship
levels and a small number of special sponsorships (sponsor a room,
etc.). We'll be modelling the plan to some extent on the work (and
lessons learned) of the Chicago group.

I guess that also means that I am volunteering as a contact person for
any companies that want to discuss sponsorships.

If there's no problem, there's no solution.         -- Rick Hoselton