[pm-h] YAPC Wiki hosting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Nov 20 07:43:00 PST 2006

Thanks to the generous offer from Andy Lester at the end of last week
we have now reached three independent possibilities for hosting the
YAPC Houston Wiki.

 * Will's original wiki that was used on the proposal
 * Todd contacted Socialtext, who does hosting
 * Andy offered a Socialtext wiki, hosted on his servers

I'm leaning toward taking Andy up on his offer. Since he has already
helped with the hosting of the YAPC Chicago wiki, it should be a good
fit.

Anyone have any disagreement?

"I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated
rate."                             -- Ivanova, "Points of Departure"