[pm-h] YAPC -- Houston.

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Tue May 30 08:00:33 PDT 2006

> We still need someone to volunteer to take the lead on the
> proposal. I think we've established that enough of the group
> is interested that we can probably make it work.

Just to point out to those that might be considering it but are unsure,
there is a TPF committee that is available to help with questions and
whatnot.  Also, I'm sure that Josh (YAPC 2006 Chicago), Jim (YAPC 2004
Buffalo), and other previous conference hosts would be willing to answer
questions or clarify things.  If anyone is going to YAPC::NA this year,
a 'Birds Of a Feather (BOF)' session is planned for groups working on
conference proposals.  I'm still working out the kinks of trying to go
this year.

Jeremy