[pm-h] A potential "adventure" for the group

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Thu May 11 06:34:58 PDT 2006

> Let's do it! I'd be willing to help how ever I can! (except for

> directing traffic or anything else requiring me to > be out in the

> heat </grin>)

:-D!!

> I'm entertaining thoughts of heading up to this year's YAPC -- is

> anybody else going?

I'm hoping to go.  I'm trying to get my department to cover the cost,
but if that fails, I have to convince my wife (don't know how hard
that'll be <grin/>).  Also, for those interested, they are going to have
a BOF (Bird's Of a Feather) session at the YAPC for people working on
venue bids to answer questions or address any issues that they may have.

Jeremy

http://brazosvalley.pm.org <http://brazosvalley.pm.org/>