[pm-h] I'm going to YAPC

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Fri Jun 9 19:57:34 PDT 2006

> > Chicago will be my first ever YAPC!  Will any other Houston mongers be
> > attending?
>
> I hope so.  You need to come experience for yourselves if you're
> wanting to host it next year :)

I finally got the OK to register!!  I'm now registered and staying in the MSV on campus.  I'm just waiting on the person in our department who handles flight booking to book my flight (either today or monday).  Flying out Sunday afternoon, returning Wednesday night.  YAPC here I come! (can you tell I'm excited?)  I know that Will is going (it'll be my first YAPC, too), is there anyone else?

Jeremy