[pm-h] Todo list for YAPC Houston

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 9 10:54:23 PST 2006

"G. Wade Johnson" wrote:

> For those interested in helping out with YAPC, there is an initial list
> of things we need to work on at the website:
>
> http://yapchouston.org/wiki/wiki.cgi/ToDo
>
> There are probably still some outstanding items, but this should give
> an idea of what we think needs doing.
>
> G. Wade

Looks good.  I can possibly help on some of the mundane
chores, like maybe "contact Hilton about housing" or
"contact Hilton and Univ. Houston about classrooms for
Master classes" or
"compile resources for transportation around Houston
(taxis, rentals, buses, METRO, etc.)" or
"compile resources for transportation to downtown
Houston (taxis, shuttles, METRO, etc."

Give me something simple if you want and I'll do my best
to get it done.

Mike Flannigan