[pm-h] Next Week's Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Sep 7 18:45:44 PDT 2005

I take it there are no opinions on the topic for next week. I wouldn't be
surprised if people are a little preoccupied, lately.

Since no one has had any other suggestions, I'll stick with this meeting idea
for next week.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there.

G. Wade

--
Ever wonder why the SAME PEOPLE make up ALL the conspiracy theories?