[pm-h] Recommended Perl Books

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Sep 5 10:51:15 PDT 2005

Many of us have probably read a lot of books on Perl (good and bad).

What would you think about building a list of Perl books that we recommend
and/or don't recommend?

We could take the results of people's opinions and add them to the website.

Later, we could even expand the list to include other programming resources
besides just books about Perl.

Any nominations?

Perl's grammar can not be reduced to BNF. The work of parsing perl is
distributed between yacc, the lexer, smoke and mirrors.
                                                    -- Chaim Frenkel