[hbpm] Introductions

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Aug 5 18:36:04 CDT 2004

references:
   http://oakland.pm.org/
   http://camelot.pm.org/
   http://www.metaart.org/george/

Jacinta:  Thanks for asking.  -- George

Hi, All,
OK, here's my "profile" from the Oakland.pm site.
(See references above for link.)

Name/[City]:
   George Woolley
   [Oakland]
Role in Oakland.pm:
    * founder, group leader
    * webmaster
Brief Profile:
    * avid Perl user and Perl advocate (since 1994).
    * favors Perl culture. see Camelot.pm site
      (See references above for link.)
    * web author. software developer, training developer.
    * has two PCs running SuSE Linux and an old MAC.
    * for more, see my personal site.
      (See references above for link.)

George

P.S. That's Oakland in California
across the Bay from San Francisco.

P.P.S.
Just got back from visiting LinuxWorld in SF.