[hbpm] Introductions

Rene Bartosh kirjava at kirjava.net.nz
Thu Aug 5 14:29:51 CDT 2004

Jacinta Richardson wrote:
> G'day Hawkes Bay PM members,
>
> Anyone out there?

Yep, Hi Jacinta :)

I havn't actually written a working Perl script in my life, but the HBPM
is the only group or programmers in HB that I know of...

I have done a bit of work with Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP and use both Linux
and Windows - I run the HB Linux User Group's website - hblug.org.nz

I'm the sole consultant for Eksion.net.

Regards,

Rene