[hbpm] test > Introductions?

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Wed Oct 8 01:29:10 CDT 2003

On Tuesday 07 October 2003 9:51 pm, Rene Bartosh wrote:
> George Woolley wrote:
> > Welcome to the Hawkes Bay Perl Mongers Website.
> >
> > My name is Daniel, and I created this site with the concept of providing
> > a central point for local Perl programmers, as well as linux users or
> > other programmers, to congregate online.
>
> Well, I play with PHP, two of my projects are Pakupaku CMS
> (http://pakupaku.sf.net/) and JRT (http://jrt.jabberstudio.org/).
>
> Rene
>
> I'm also the webmaster of the Hawkes Bay Linux User Group.

OK. You've led the way.
Perhaps, it would be a good time
to introduce (or reintroduce) ourselves.

Here's what it says about me
on the Oakland.pm members page
   roles around here:
       * founder, group leader
       * webmaster
   brief profile:
       * avid Perl user and Perl advocate (since 1994).
       * favors Perl culture. see Camelot.pm site
       * web author. software developer, training developer.
       * has two PCs running SuSE Linux and an old MAC.
       * for more, see my personal site.

[Ooops, the links disappear  with the cut & paste.
They are:
   * http://camelot.pm.org/
   * http://www.metaart.org/george/   ]

Anyone else?
-- george

P.S. Just to be entirely clear:
the passage above that begins
by welcoming us to the Hawkes Bay Perl Mongers
is from the home page
Daniel Hopkirk put together for the Hawkes Bay group.