[hbpm] test

Daniel Hopkirk hoppers99 at maxnet.co.nz
Thu Oct 9 15:42:14 CDT 2003

Greetings all (or both),

Well, I think George's little cut & paste has it summed up fairly well. I am
sad to say however that it has by no means become much of its original
vision. We currently have 4 subscribers including myself; one being my uncle
who joined but has no idea or care about Perl or programming, one from
Oakland (that would be George) who has been tremendous help and inspiration
in getting the site to exist at all, and one who cant remember what the
whole thing is about.

I would like to say that I still have hope, but I really dont even have
motivation to update the site or participate in my own mailing list these
days, so why should I expext anyone else to.

At the moment I have been busy setting up a company, and designing a web
site for that, so I may soon even consider disbanding the HBPM site, unless
I can get some more interest, but that dosent seem likley. If I do disband,
I will transfer the current stuff to my company server, and have it for the
current members, but I doubt I will do any upgrading unless more interest is
shown from any local Perl geeks or programmers/computer geeks in general.

Thankyou both for subscribing and contributing. I will keep you informed as
to what I am doing.

Regards,
Daniel Hopkirk
CogNetTech