[hbpm] Reintroduction

Daniel Hopkirk hoppers99 at maxnet.co.nz
Sun Mar 2 16:22:46 CST 2003

Thanks George,

BTW, I was wondering if you could help me with a quick question.

When using CGI.pm and forms, how does the textarea return through param? As
in data type. Is it a delimited scalar, or a list of the lines? I am just
getting sick of making people type really long lines in textboxes! And I am
sure they are too.  =]

Thanks very much.

Regards,
Daniel Hopkirk