[hbpm] Reintroduction

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sun Mar 2 15:30:35 CST 2003

Hi.
Well, I introduced myself way back in November.
But it's no problem to do that again.

My profile on Oakland Perl Mongers (Oakland.pm) says:
    *  avid Perl user and Perl advocate (since 1994).
    * web author. software developer, training developer.
    * has two PCs running SuSE Linux and an old MAC.
    * for more, see my personal site.
[my personal site is at http://www.metaart.org/george/]

I'm also the founder and group leader of Oakland.pm.
[for more about Oakland.pm, see http://oakland.pm.org/]
      -- George