[grand-rapids-pm-list] Anyone have (or want) experience with FUSE (filesystems in userspace)?

Tim Schmidt timschmidt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 00:53:06 PDT 2007

I'm looking for an accomplice really...  I've got some snippets of
code lying around, along with a full specification for a spiffy
distributed, fault-tolerant storage system, with all sorts of
niceities.  And I'd like to strap it on to FUSE and end up with
something mountable, but between work, the Open Hardware Foundation,
and the bazillion other projects I make for myself, I find myself
eternally short on time.  :-/

Anyone interested in lending a hand?  Hearing a little more?

--tim