[grand-rapids-pm-list] Detroit Perl Mongers Social Event

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Thu Sep 6 07:00:40 PDT 2007

The first annual Detroit Perl Mongers Social Event will be held Tuesday,
September 18th at 7pm. Please join us for BBQ and beer on the Lido deck.
Our address is: One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.

This is purely a social event with no technical talks scheduled, but we
will be announcing talks for Fall and Winter meetings. Everyone is
welcome. We only ask that you RSVP before the 18th so we can buy enough
food and beer. ( You must be 21 to be served. )

RSVP to todd.chapman at eprize.com

Questions?