[grand-rapids-pm-list] Next Meeting

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 10:52:17 PST 2006

Brian,

I will be sending a formal anouncement soon - consider this the informal
anouncement.     Because of Thanksgiving, the meeting will be on Friday,
December 1.    It starts at 11:30am at the Priority Health Conference
Center.

Priority Health Conference
Center<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3111+Leonard+St+NE,+Grand+Rapids,+MI+49525+%28Priority%20Health%20Conference%20Center%29&spn=0.016144,0.039312&hl=en>
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3111+Leonard+St+NE,+Grand+Rapids,+MI+49525+(Priority%20Health%20Conference%20Center)&spn=0.016144,0.039312&hl=en

Matt Hahnfeld will be exposing Apache for what it really is ... I mean show
how to 'sploit the internals of Apache ... err ...

We really like to razz Matt here at Priority Health for his ability to find
new ways to utilize the internals of Apache and mod_perl to get the job done
faster and better than before.     He will be talking about how he does this
and how you can do it, too.

Hope to see you there!
-Al Tobey
President, Grand Rapids Perl Mongers