[grand-rapids-pm-list] Next Meeting

brian at bartosoft.com brian at bartosoft.com
Tue Nov 21 08:27:00 PST 2006

Hi all,

Just subscribed to the list. I was looking forward to joining and meeting
everyone at the next monthly meeting. However I see that the site
(http://grand-rapids.pm.org/) does not have the next meeting listed. Will
there be a meeting this month?

A short introduction about me :)

I work for Spectrum Health, been programming in perl for 6 years, a huge
unix geek (AIX @ work, FreeBSD @ home), work a lot in web site development
with mason and embperl in my spare time, love learning new ways to dazzle
my peers and leaders with perl-based solutions to seemingly difficult
problems (especially when proprietary solutions cost mucho $$$ and perl is
free!), and generally love to meet others with similar interests.

Thanks,
Brian