Food for Meeting

pete_litwinchuk at mcgraw-hill.com pete_litwinchuk at mcgraw-hill.com
Mon Jan 22 14:19:59 CST 2001

Attached is a menu from Blake's Turkey Sandwich Shoppe.

(See attached file: Menu-2.jpg)

If you wish to have something ordered from Blake's please send me an E-mail with
your order by Thursday 3:00 pm Jan 25, 2001.

I will place order in the morning for delivery at 11:30 am.

Used the included spread sheet for ordering your boxed lunch.  Please enter your
name and place an X on the options you want.
Sorry one selection per section.  Please note we have pop machines that charge
only 25 cents per can in the office.

(See attached file: Box lunch.xls)

Send the boxed lunch spread sheet back to me.

Thanks

Pete L.