[Edinburgh-pm] One for the climbers

Stephen Quinney stephen at jadevine.org.uk
Mon Apr 23 04:07:29 PDT 2012

This is rather off-topic but I know a few people on this list are
climbers. I can't make it to the meeting this week otherwise I would
have asked around at that point.

I'm looking to do the induction course at the climbing wall in the
Pleasance but they don't get many people interested in signing up at
this time of year so I am lacking a second person. Does anyone who is
already a CSE member and has done the induction fancy coming along and
doing some belaying for me? I'd happily pay your entry fee if you
don't have a climbing membership.

Please reply to me off the list.

Cheers,

Stephen Quinney