[Edinburgh-pm] New admin rqd for Edinburgh PM site - was Re: Web site needs updating?

Murray perl at minty.org
Sun Apr 22 05:14:52 PDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 12:36:22PM +0100, Rory Macdonald wrote:
> Would those interested in taking up admin of the site make themselves
> known here, so that collectively a decision on that front can be made?

On the basis that any significant decisions would be handled via doodle poll or
similar, I'm happy to handle the admin behind it.

I also like the idea of getting the relevant website bits onto github, if they
aren't already.

In short, I'm up for it so long as it's minimal work.

ps. Rory -- hope you are well, long time, etc ... and fwiw, thanks for handling
this thus far :)