[Edinburgh-pm] F#

Aaron Crane perl at aaroncrane.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 10:05:39 PST 2011

Hakim Cassimally <hakim.cassimally at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think that suggesting Perl 6 is irrelevant is equivalent
> to badmouthing the excellent efforts of the volunteers working
> on it.

You're right.  Andrew, I apologise for mischaracterising what you said.

Even so, I still think it's unreasonable to describe Perl 6 as "dead
in the water" without qualification.  There are plenty of people whose
needs Perl 6 doesn't meet right now, and there may well be some whose
needs it never meets.  But it is nonetheless a long way from dead — it
is in fact growing fast.

--
Aaron Crane ** http://aaroncrane.co.uk/